Nothing like a warm berry crumble when you feel like something sweet! Here is my version of a crumble that is so delicious and is healthy too!
For the filling:
- 200g Frozen berries (or apple or whatever fruit you choose)
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
For the crumble:
- 1 cup of oats
- 1/2 cup of coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped nuts of choice (i use almonds)
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp maple/rice malt syrup or honey
- 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil or olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius
2. Place the berries in a pie dish. Add the vanilla and 2 tsp of cinnamon and stir to combine.
3. To make the crumble, place all the ingredients in a blender and mix or use your hands.
4. Sprinkle the crumble over the berries and place in the oven for 20-30min
depending on your oven.
5. Serve with yoghurt or vanilla ice cream.